Camp Ten Trees has four paid staff members, and our year-round volunteers are vital to making the magic of camp possible! Here are some of the awesome ways that you can get involved with Camp Ten Trees throughout the year:
- Flex Volunteering
- Flex Volunteers are an amazing group of folks who help out with office work (filing, phone calls, sorting, stamping, shredding, etc) throughout the year on a flexible schedule. Flex roles are great for people with skills and energy to contribute on a flexible schedule throughout the year. Email Talia at info [at] camptentrees.org for more information!
- Auction Volunteering
- Our Auction Work Group meets from October through June to make our popular auction (which brings in almost half of our annual income) a reality. Team members with skills in graphic design, networking, fundraising, event management, and a deep love of Excel spreadsheets are warmly welcomed!
- If the auction sounds fun, but you can’t commit to the Work Group, perhaps you’d be interested in volunteering on the night of the auction itself? We staff the event with dozens of customer-service minded volunteers who make sure our guests have a night to remember! Email Lynn at info [at] camptentrees.org for more information!
- Join the Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors of Camp Ten Trees is entrusted with overall governance of the organization and works on policies and procedures, ensures fiscally solvency, serves as organizational ambassadors, and supervises the Executive Director. Click here for more information about joining the Board of Directors or a committee of the Board.