Below is a list of volunteer driven working groups that have formed since the 2016 summer camp sessions. These groups are open to the public, and you can join at any point throughout the year. If you would like to join or have questions about any of these working groups, please contact Poni at email@example.com
The intent behind these working groups is to provide spaces to address needs and attend to areas of growth in our camp community. If you would like to start a working group and are interested in sharing this information with the community on this webpage, contact Poni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Re-envisioning & recreating leadership structure
- Anti-racism training & racial justice
- Carrying out commitment to social justice
- Sustainability & volunteer retention
- Reenvisioning & recreating staff training
- Meals at training and camp: ordering, food justice, etc.
- Anti-adultism at camp & camper supervision
- Staff selection & placement for camp sessions
- Accessibility & inclusion
- “Policies” and policies around policies / procedures
- Programming for camp sessions
- Community evaluations of paid staff